It is with pleasure that we announce the launch of our new payment platform!
Please know that we sincerely apologize for the snares that many encountered when renewing their membership or joining for the first time during in 2016. We also thank those of you who took the time to share feedback about the difficulties you encountered.
Please click the following link below for instructions with visual prompts for how to renew your membership:
Text only instructions are below.
- Go to NCAWA.org website and click on the “Login” link in the upper right hand corner
- Login using your credentials (profile email and password)
- You will be presented a screen indicating that your account has expired…
- Click on the [Renew Your Membership] Button
- Click on the [Reactivate:] Button
- You will be shown the total due for your membership. Click on the payment type button you wish to use for payment.
- Complete your renewal by completing the payment form and clicking the [Pay $XXX.XX] button below the form
- You will be presented with a Thank you screen after your payment is approved.
- You may click the ”View Printable Invoice” link to print a receipt at this time.
Chapter renewal is separate from your NCAWA membership. To continue your membership in your chapter follow these steps:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only WWA and CWB which require a payment need be renewed at this time.
- From the “Members Only” menu click [My Profile] On the right hand side of your profile you will see the option to renew your chapter membership. Click on the “Renew Now” link.
- Click the [Reactivate: $XX.XX] Button
- Click payment type button and checkout the same way you did for your NCAWA membership